We provide only the finest wood, Faux Wood, Aluminum, and vertical blinds. Whatever your style we guarantee we have the blinds that fit.
- Innately energy-friendly, our woods are chosen for their natural insulating properties.
- Choose from the rough look of a wire-brush finish or the classic look of smooth-finish paints and stains.
- Add two or three blinds beneath one continuous headrail and continue the style on wide or side-by-side windows.
- Cordless options make for a timeless look and tangle-free operation. Safety + sophistication.
- A decorative valance turns your window into a fine furnishing.
- High-design on a dime. Get the look of classic hardwood or vintage Venetian without tapping into your inheritance.
- The look of wood + the carefree upkeep of vinyl = perfect for kitchens, bathrooms, and laundry rooms.
- Opt for Cordless Lift & Lock TM, and you’ve just added an extra level of safety for your children and pets.
- Woven tapes in rich solids and decorative patterns inspire creative customization.
- Keep maintenance to a minimum with our dust-resistant finish.
- Spring-tempered slats bounce back into shape, resisting those pesky kinks and dents.
- Multiple collections offer alternatives from classic cost-efficiency to premium panache with heavier-duty slats, LightsOut feature and built-in valance.
- Wide window? Wide smile. Hang 2 or 3 blinds on a single headrail to cover it all.
- Our custom collection includes textured or smooth vinyls, snappy S-Curve vanes, and fantastic fabrics making your window a very tactile affair.
- Block out the light or block out the neighbors with the twist of a wand.
- Choose from a variety of light-filtering fabrics for a gentle ambiance or insert into groovers and that same beautiful textile does double-duty as a blackout.
- Create – or accentuate – the sense of height for sliding glass doors or beautifully broad windows.
- Incredibly easy-to-maintain vinyl selections mean fewer tasks and more time for… other stuff.
Vertical/Horizontal Sheer Shades
- Soften that harsh sunlight. Fabric vanes suspended between two sheer panels tilt to brighten up or dim down your environment.
- Combining the beauty and softness of a sheer with the function and ease of a blind.
- Wonderfully wide for larger windows and doors. Up to 120″ wide, in fact. Stay in proportion with three vane sizes to suit the scale of your windows.
- Much less hassle than adding a skylight. The unique s-shaped vanes capture more light, illuminating a magically even glow deep within your room.
- Drink in the view. When raised, the shading completely disappears into the headrail. When lowered, the magnificent outdoors remains in sight with no distracting lift cords.
- Maximize your privacy. During the day, you can see out, but no one can see in. At night, close the vanes and privacy assured.
- A minimal look with UV efficiency is their hallmark. Solar screens, with varying degrees of openness, filter just the right amount of light.
- More than 500 different fabrics means there isn’t a style we can’t complement.
- Breathe easy. Our Greenguard certified fabric selections ensure low emission levels.
- Already have beautiful draperies? Add Roller Shades for increased light control.
- Pro trick: Mount on the ceiling and our Panel Track Shades become a savvy room divider.
- Outside, our Exterior Shades stand up to Mother Nature, blocking intense heat, diffusing harsh incoming light, yet keeping the view. Like magic.
- Opacities include sheer, semi-sheer, semi-opaque and blackout—so you control the light, not the other way around.
- The insulating qualities maximize your home’s energy efficiency, especially with SoftStyle cellular shades featuring double cells.
- The smart D cell design keeps its crisp, full pleated structure and facing for the life of the shade.
- Unusual shaped window? We’ve got you covered.
- The stain- and wrinkle-resistant, easy- to clean fabrics practically take care of themselves
- Translucent and light-dimming fabrics are blended with a sheer or mesh fabric, providing varying opacity levels depending on fabric choice.
- When aligned, solid bands ensure privacy; when shifted, the sheer bands allow natural light and diffused views.
- Innovative, fully enclosed bottomrail allows fabric to slide through smoothly for effortless operation and alignment.
- Shade disappears inside the headrail when raised for a full outdoor view.
*Ask about our Blackout Shading options to block out as much sunlight as possible
The privacy you need, with the quality you deserve. Our selection of shutters are available in long-lasting materials and elevated finishes, and can be made to fit a variety of windows, including specialty shapes and sliding-glass doors.
- They’re guaranteed never to chip, discolor, warp, peel or crack, regardless of extreme heat or moisture.
- Old-world charm that can be wiped down with mild soap and water.
- No one likes fading. When the louvers are fully closed, your furnishings, art and flooring enjoy 99% protection from damaging UV rays.
- Customize to your space with a bi-fold or bypass track for sliding doors, or accommodate bay windows or an objectionable view with cafe style.
- Eclipse Polyresin Shutters are Greenguard certified ensuring a healthy atmosphere.
*Custom color matching is available.
Our convenient, automation options allow you to easily operate your window covering with a touch of a button using a handheld remote, your smart device or even– your voice.
- We take our role seriously when it comes to safety. Our Automation systems carry the Best for Kids™ designation making them an excellent cord-free solution for homes with young children or pets.
Home Automation Integration
- Boost your windows’ IQ. Integrate your motorized window coverings with a compatible smart home system to synchronize light and privacy control for maximum convenience.
Voice Control Operation
- Controlling automated window coverings is more convenient than ever before with the new Shades skill for most Amazon Alexa and Google Home enabled devices. Use the power of voice to open and close the shades. “Alexa, set my Living Room Shades to 80%.” Now we’re talking!
- You can’t program the weather, but you can program your motorized window coverings to help save on energy costs. Set your window coverings to open or close during the hottest – or coldest – times of the day. Pretty cool, right?